Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still feel'n great!

Wow, I have been totally neglectful of my dear ol' blog! I am still here, still working out, still feel'n great! :) My body is no longer my enemy! :) I love working hard and doing hard things. I love making progress and setting new fitness goals. :) I love NOT looking like my before pictures!!

It has been a journey (and always will be) to mentally wrap my head around being and keeping fit; some days I freak out a bit and feel like "oh my heck...I really need to lose another 5-10 pounds!" and then other days I am able to realize I am just fine the size/shape I am...I'm not looking for "model" perfection (which, in most cases, is a fake ideal that would be unhealthy to achieve) I am happy being and looking "normal!"

On a side note, I am so happy to eat more normally again. :) I don't really want to mention how many cookies (mostly whole-grain homemade, of course) or evil Doritos I've eaten, but let's just say it's a kinda large-ish number. :) And since I have really changed my lifestyle to include mostly healthy eating in mostly healthy portions, I have remained the same weight in spite of my many "indulgences"...which makes me happy! :)

If any of you out there are on this journey and need any extra help or support, please let me know how I can help! Being fit feels so good....I want to help anyone and everyone who wants this to achieve their goal! :D

1 comment:

  1. When I was wearing my watch, my senses were more agile than ever. It seemed to me that something was resting on my body, but my faith was loose and continued rolex replicato be mastered by me; even as a hand was grasping my hand, I knew it was my hand. I feel it always looked at me laugh, it always to accommodate me, maintain me. There are several school, Ireplica watches uk saw the watch, only two minutes, the car will breitling replicaopen, and I have about 100 meters from the station, I immediately rushed to the station, the car just opened out. This is the watch to me, it left mereplica watches uk two minutes - two minutes running time.

    ReplyDelete