Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still feel'n great!

Wow, I have been totally neglectful of my dear ol' blog! I am still here, still working out, still feel'n great! :) My body is no longer my enemy! :) I love working hard and doing hard things. I love making progress and setting new fitness goals. :) I love NOT looking like my before pictures!!

It has been a journey (and always will be) to mentally wrap my head around being and keeping fit; some days I freak out a bit and feel like "oh my heck...I really need to lose another 5-10 pounds!" and then other days I am able to realize I am just fine the size/shape I am...I'm not looking for "model" perfection (which, in most cases, is a fake ideal that would be unhealthy to achieve) I am happy being and looking "normal!"

On a side note, I am so happy to eat more normally again. :) I don't really want to mention how many cookies (mostly whole-grain homemade, of course) or evil Doritos I've eaten, but let's just say it's a kinda large-ish number. :) And since I have really changed my lifestyle to include mostly healthy eating in mostly healthy portions, I have remained the same weight in spite of my many "indulgences"...which makes me happy! :)

If any of you out there are on this journey and need any extra help or support, please let me know how I can help! Being fit feels so good....I want to help anyone and everyone who wants this to achieve their goal! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment