Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In Wednesday

Last week I weighed 176.5. This morning I weighed 174.5. A loss of 2 pounds. :) I'll take it!

This was a much harder week for me...I struggled a lot. I asked my hubby if I was happier back when I used to eat junk food.....sometimes I wonder! Now that my emotional critch (junk food) is gone, I am having to develop new coping tools and this week I did not do that very well...thus extreme grumpiness and self-pity ensued!

Getting a more normal amount of sleep this week should help. :)

And I need to stop giving myself permission to feel sorry for myself. Yes...I am loosing weight and getting healthier everyday but feel sorry for myself that I can't eat junk! Weird, I know. I'm working on it! :)

1 comment:

  1. i want to hear more about the 'feeling sorry for yourself because you can't eat junk food'!! that's exciting to me that you just understand that you feel that way. i've never come across anyone who either 1. admitted that's how they felt or 2. were aware that's how they felt. so tell me more........

    ReplyDelete