Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In Wednesday!

Weighing myself every day or two is just not working out for me. I am switching over to weighing in once a week and would love it if some of you would like to join me!! :)

This morning I weighed in at 188. (wow, I am a little anxious about putting out my numbers so publicly, but it's all for the greater good!) I lost 3 pounds this week! :) That's the most I've lost in one week since I started working out (at 195 pounds) 4 weeks ago!

When I started this weight-loss journey, I weighed a whopping 202. That was about 8 or 9 weeks ago. So my total weight-loss thus far is 14 pounds! :)

I feel a lot better since starting to live more healthfully and especially since I started working out every day. I feel better physically...I have more energy and drive and feel stronger. I also feel better emotionally and mentally...more in control, content and happy with myself. :)

If you have not committed yourself to a healthier lifestyle yet, I strongly encourage you to do it right now! There is no reason to wait another month, another day, or even another minute not working toward being healthier and feeling better!

If you'd like to join me in my weekly weigh-in (which I hope you will....) then either leave your weigh-in in the comments or link us to your blog if you have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment